The Fluke Ti300+ helps teams find issues before they are fully formed problems. It has the resolution and accuracy needed to clearly reveal temperature differentials or demonstrate progressive heat changes over time. With LaserSharp™ AutoFocus the Ti300+ ensures focused images – every single time. With the touch of a button, use the built-in laser distance meter to calculate and display the distance to your designated target on the camera screen and snap the image in focus. Most importantly, temperature readings from in focus images will be highly accurate. Enable your team to get clear images while maintaining a safer distance from operating equipment.
• 320 x 240 resolution
• 2 meter drop test
• LaserSharp™ Auto Focus
• Manual or automatic focus
• Measure up to 650 °C
Fluke's patented LaserSharp autofocus integrates a Fast and accurate distance laser meter. Detection system of objects by laser points the object accurately while the camera Focus to get an accurate and high quality image.
• Easily capture high quality and focused images with a single button
• Capture infrared images through common obstacles, such as barbed wire
• Choose the object you want to capture accurately and avoid temperature measurements biased
• Perform the same inspections repeatedly within your maintenance plan preventive, the integrated distance laser meter calculates and displays the distance to the object, greatly facilitating repeating the same measure.
Passive autofocus systems can only capture foreground objects, so you may be taking measurements of the wrong objective.
The Fluke Ti300+ LaserSharp autofocus allows you to select and focus on a specific objective.
FLUKE Ti300+ DATASHEET
FLUKE Ti Series VIDEO