RedLion's Data Station protocol converter and data acquisition system are designed to act as a link to the next generation of industrial data collection and management.
The DA10D and DA30D models allow data sharing between machines, allowing effective communication, regardless of the complexity of the configuration.
These operate as a protocol converter, allowing different devices to exchange data and have access to all the hidden data of your machine or installation. In addition, they support OPC UA, for secure communication with ERP and other corporate systems.
• Communication with more than 300 protocols;
• Easy conversion between serial port and Ethernet;
• Built-in OPC UA server functionality eliminates the need for a separate system hardware;
• Regarding hardware, it consist of a 10/100 Ethernet port, two serial ports, a USB port and the DA30D model has an additional USB host port;
• The supply voltage is 10 to 30 VDC and it is possible to insert an SD card for uploading and downloading data.
• Regardless of the PLC brand or other specific equipment, these models allow connectivity to any equipment in your system;
• Other protocol converters rely on complex scripts or specialized hardware, the DA10D and DA30D offer connectivity options in a single, simple to use configuration environment;
• Better equipment maintenance and service;
• Gathers and transmits critical machine data to provide better equipment maintenance and service to customers;
• Compatibility for use with new or existing equipment;
REDLION DA10D E DA30D DATASHEET
VÍDEO DE APRESENTAÇÃO DA10D E DA30D