Bresimar Automação, SA plans, determines and applies its management through methods focused on objectives, principles and processes, whose definition of its mission, vision and values are decisive to satisfy the needs and expectations of its Customers, Employees, Shareholders, Suppliers and other Entities, ensuring the best practices that contribute and ensure the sustainability of your business.
Bresimar Automação, S.A. assumes with responsibility and ethics, the fulfillment of all regulatory, statutory and legal and social normative requirements, as well as others to which the organization subscribes.
Thus, our objectives are:
- Ensure sustainability and business growth;
- Satisfy and exceed the expectations of our customers;
- Motivate, promote and develop our employees;
- Establish a relationship of trust with our suppliers;
- Innovate our products, services and processes;
- Support the community where we are inserted;
- Promote a healthy and safe work environment;
- Protect the environment.
At the certification level, Bresimar identified early on the importance of Quality in the management of its activities. As such, the company is an entity certified for its Quality Management System since the year 2000 and since 2011, it has made a commitment to the Management of Research, Development and Innovation (RDI).
Under the NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and NP4457 standard, the scope of certification encompasses:
• Commercialisation of electrical, electronic and automation equipment;
• Production of temperature and level sensors;
• Integration and application of automation and electronic systems;
• Design, development & production of electronic products;
• Design, development & provision of technical training services.